3.18.2009

Night Club

"Night Club"

What you need:

Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Ismeal Rac and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "Diva Dreamz" by me and you can purchase my kit here
Font of choice, I use Aquarelle
Missy Tag Template #52 and you can get that at her blog here
Graphic program of choice

Let's begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. For each piec of her template, you will need to C/P as a new selection
onto the papers of choice, cropping to selection after you go to
layers->promote background layer

3. Add drop shadows to each part of the template
DO NOT MERGE LAYERS
C/P the tube of choice as a new layer over the inside
of the rectangle layer, below the frame trim layer
Trim as needed

4. Add copyright and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on 03-18-09 at 1 AM by Pimp'd Tagz