3.19.2009

A Little Birdie Told Me.........

“A little birdie told me….”

What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott and you can purchase her work here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using “Sugar Rush” by Lise-Lotte Sunesen and you can purchase this kit here
Tag Template #2 by me and you can download that here
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2
Font of choice, I used Gill SANS MT

Let’s Begin!

1.Open a transparent image 600×600 pixels and open all of your supplies

2. For each part of the tag template, you will need to copy & paste onto a paper of choice from her kit as a new selection, then go up to layers and down to promote background layer and finally crop to selection.
Once this is completed, you can copy and paste as a new layer onto your new, blank image

*I ONLY used the bracket back and frame around it from the tag template*

3. Copy and Paste her rectangle, 3 part frame from the kit and re-size it according to your tag size or roughly 425 pixels long.
Add drop shadow
Now create a new raster layer behind the frame layer and use your selection tool to trace along the frame opening.
Copy and paste your paper of choice INSIDE selection
Add any other elements of choice. I used the eyelet heart and rotated 12 degrees to the left, a bird and a ribbon/floral border. Be sure to add drop shadows to give your tag depth.


4. Copy and paste your tubes of choice, re-sizing and trimming as needed.
Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on March 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM by Pimp’d Dezigns