3.19.2009

I Love Robert Pattinson

"I Love Robert Pattinson"

What you need:
Images of choice, I used photos from his GQ photoshoot
Scrapkit of choice, I used pieces from my "Renewal" and Happily Ever After" kits
From the Saga Collection and you can purchase them here
Font of choice, I used Aquarelle
Mask of choice, mine is a photo mask that is PTU and I could not include it
Graphic Program of Choice

Let's Begin!

1. Open a transparent image, 600x600
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the frame(s) of choice and arange how you wish
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layers

3. C/P the images of choice behind each frame
Re-Size and trim as needed

4. Add any other elements as you wish
Add drop shadow if needed
Apply mask to your paper of choice and place behind all other layers
Merge all visible
5. Add any copyright info and name
Copyright for this tag is
(c) MenStyle.com
(c) Photographs By Nathaniel Goldberg

This Tutorial was written on March 19, 2009 at 3:15 PM byPimp'd Tagz