2.11.2009

Love Struck

"Love Struck"

What You Need:

Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Popeye Wong and you can use his work for FREE
and you can download his tubes here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "My Pink Valentine" by Candy Kisses Designz and you can purchase her kit here
Heart Frame, by me and you can grab that here
(Just right click and save as PNG)
Fonts of choice, I used Harlow Solid Italic & HabanoST
Mask of choice
Graphic program of choice

Let's begin!

1. Open a transparent image, 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. Open your paper of choice and apply the mask you intend on using.
Merge all layers visible
Re-size as needed
C/P to your new image

3. C/P the heart frame provided
Add drop shadow if you wish
C/P tube of choice
Re-size as needed
Add drop shadow
Add any other elements
Add drop shadows
Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on 02-11-09 at 3:15 pm by Pimp'd Tagz