Artwork of choice, I am using the artwork by Elias Chatzoudis and you can purchase his artwork here
Scrap Kit of choice, I am using "For Eternity" By DMK Designs and you can grab that here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas Rockstar
Mask of choice
Graphic program of choice, I used PSPX2
1. Open a 600x600 transparent background. IF you do not wish to have a transparent background flood fill this white now.
Now open all of the needed supplies into your program now.
2. Copy and paste your mask into the background as a new layer.
Now copy and paste your film strip.
3. Copy and paste your first tube that you want to "pop" out as a new layer ABOVE the film strip. Trim any part of the tube that may be hanging over.
4. Now copy and paste the next 2 tubes BEHIND the filmstrip, as new layers and trim any part of the tube that may be sticking out.
5. Add any other embellishments of choice, add copyright information and you are finished!
This tutorial was written on 01-13-09 at 8:10 PM by pimp'd tagz