1.13.2011

Sexy Forum Set






"Sexy" - Forum Set

What you Need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Simon Han
Font of choice, I used Licorice for my name and Lithos Pro Regular for the wording
PSPX2
Animation Shop
Template Set, by Me HERE

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies.

2. Flood fill the transparent image with a gradient or color of choice
Copy the tag template and paste as a new selection.
Delete the template layer and crop to selection.
Doing it this way instead of just flood-filling the template will eliminate
the "jagged edge" look around the tag

3. C/P the tube of choice as a new layer
Mine had an included close up so I used that.
Duplicate several time and re-size a few layers to give it a look
similar to mine above.
Merge all tube layers together, but not with the background layer
Apply a layer blend of choice.
I used "Overlay".
Apply a texture if you wish. I used "blinds" from the texture menu
Under Effects.
C/P the main tube again as a new layer above all layers
Re-Size as needed
Add drop shadow
I added a double drop shadow to give it more depth.

4. Apply a wording of choice
I used 1 font, and the first layer I blended with the background using
the "overlay" option
The second font layer was the same font, but the outline only
Apply Drop shadow and do not blend

Add copyright info & name now

*We are now going to build our frames*

5. Merge all layers visible
Open another transparent image
Flood Fill with a color of choice
Copy the tag and paste as a new selection over the color
Go to selection>modify>expand>3
Crop to selection
Using your magic wand tool, click on the border color
Go to Adjust>add/remove noise>add noise
Make sure the "monochrome" is ticked
It doesn't matter what percentage you use, whichever you like is fine
Once you have first setting chosen, Save as frame1 or however you want
Go back and hit the "undo" button until the noise is removed, but the selection still
has the "dancing ants" around it
Repeat, changing the % each time.
You should have at least 3 frames

6. Open Animation Shop
Open your frames using the animation wizard
Choose your speed, I used 15 fps
Press play, if your happy with the settings, save and your done!

7. These steps should be repeated for the avatar as well.
I cheated and went back to the forum tag I had made and simply hit the
"undo" arrow until the layers appeared and there was no border.
Then I copied my avatar template and pasted it on the tag as a new selection
I moved the layers around and removed some until I found what I liked.
And then I simply repeated the border steps to create the animation.

This tutorial was written on 01.13.11 at 11:00 PM by Pimp'd Designz