12.10.2009

You Are My Life


"You are My Life"


What you need :
Artwork of choice, I used artwork by Kat aka Loga  
Scrapkit, "Forbidden Love", a collab by Grunge & Glitter and Yarrow  
Tag Template of choice, or mine, included
Font of choice, I used Twilight
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2
Supplies here
They include tube & template




Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. For each layer of the template, you will need to C/P as a selection onto the paper and pattern of choice
Once you have the template arranged like above, we can C/P the tube 
For each of the 3 spliced frames of the template, you can C/P each frame shape as a new selection onto the tube as I have above
Add drop shadows as needed


3. C/P the felt heart included in the kit
Rotate 15 degrees to the right
Add drop shadow
C/P the sparkle element behind the frame layers
Merge all layers visible
Add copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on Dec. 10th, 2009 at 9:15 PM by Pimp'd Tagz