12.10.2009

Best Friends


"Best Friends"


What you need:
Artwork of choice, I am using artwork by Kat aka Loga90 
Scrapkit of choice, I used "Forever Friends" a collab by Grunge & Glitter & Yarrow 
Font of choice, I used Twilight
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2


Supplies Included:
Word Art by me
Tube, Extracted by Me


Let's Begin! 


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the frame of choice
Rotate 15 degrees to the left
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your lasso tool, select the open areas of the frame
C/P the paper of choice inside the selection
C/P the tube of choice
Trim and re-size as needed
Rotate 15 degrees to the left


3. C/P any elements of choice
I used the following:
Cardboard piece
BF Heart
Bow
Shell flower
Greenery
Diamond Paw Print
Moon and Cloud
Word Art (included)
Add drop shadows


Add copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on Dec. 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM by Pimp'd Tagz