9.10.2009

Totally Awesome

 
 "Totally Awesome"
What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Jose Cano 
Scrapkit, "Her High School Years" By Sarah
Font of choice, I used TwinkleStarROB {A PTU font}
Graphic Program of choice, I used PSPX2
Let's Begin!
1. Open a transparent image 600x600
Open all of your supplies
2. C/P the frame of choice as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, rectangle, trace along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection
3. Copy the tube layer you plan to use
Paste as a new image 1 to 2 times
You should have 3 tubes of the same 
Duplicate each tube
On each of the lower layers of each tube image
Go to Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur>"2" for the setting
For the top layer, go to the layers window to your right (typically)
Select the drop down menu and choose "screen"
For each tube image, repeat this
*You can play around with the different layer blend techniques
I used Screen, Multiply and Blur
I also changed the opacity of each tube image (top layer)
3. Once you have changed each tube image
C/P the tubes as shown above or however you wish
C/P any other elements of choice
I used word art and a stapled ribbon I turned black using the photo editing
Add Copyright Info and Name 
And you are done!!!
This tutorial was written on August 10th, 2009 at 10:15 PM by Pimp'd Designz