9.22.2009

Guitar Hero



"Guitar Hero"


What you need:


Tube of choice, I used artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrapkit of choice, I used "Dirty Rockstar" by Babycakes  
Font of choice, I used "Toonish"
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2
Frame of choice, or use this one here 
(Just right click & save as a PNG)



Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image 
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the frame of choice
Add drop shadow
C/P the tube of choice
*I used one, but you could use different ones*
Add a head shot of the tube into the frame areas
*I made some B&W using photo edit


3. C/P the rivet ribbon and rotate 90 degrees
Add drop shadow
C/P the swirl 
Duplicate, mirror & flip
Add drop shadow to each
*Again, I made mine black using photo edit
C/P the banner 
Add drop shadow
*Again, using photo edit to make it black
Trace along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection
Behind the frame and tube layers
Merge all layers visible
Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on Sept. 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM by Pimp'd Tagz