5.09.2009

Dazzle Me


"Dazzle Me"
(c) Summit Entertainment 2009 "Twilight"
Based on a novel by Stephanie Meyers


What you need:


Graphic of choice, or the one I used and modified here
Scrapkit, Dazzle by Candy's Treats here
Font of choice, I used Toonish
Tag Template 003 by Me here
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies


2. I only used the back portion of the template, I did not use the circle frame layers,
so for each of the back portions, the rounded rectangle and the 2 strips, C/P as a new selection
onto the papers of choice, promoting background layers and C/P as a new layer onto your new image.
Add drop shadows


3. C/P the shadowed frame included in her kit
C/P the image of choice or the one included above as a new layer behind the frame layer
Re-Size by 80%
Trim around as needed
C/P any other elements of choice
I used the following:
Heart with bow
Dazzle Word Art
Diamond Cluster (duplicated, mirrored and flipped)


Add any copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on May 9th, 2009 at 2:30pm by Pimp'd Designz