4.23.2009

I got tagged

By Beth *Hi Beth*
Soooo here goes....

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Graduation.
2. Summer.
3. Vacation.
4. PC nightmare to be over
5. The weekend.
6. My head cold to go away.
7. My kids.
8. Halloween.

8 things I did yesterday
1. Installed software.
2. Went through 100's of DVD's looking for tubes & supplies
3. Watched Twilight.
4. Played Rock Band 2 with the kids.
5. Went out for dinner.
6. Created a kit.
7. Started "Breaking Dawn"....Again
8. Tried to catch up on emails.

8 things I wish I could do
1. Fly.
2. Go on Paris.
3. Where Sandals without freezing.
4. Bottle & Sell MoJo.
5. Go on Vacation.
6. Buy a new bed.....{Need to convince hubby}
7. Go to the movies again.
8. Sleep in.


8 shows I watch
1. Law and Order
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Jay Leno
4. Chuck
5. Lost
6. True Blood
7.
8.

8 people I'm tagging
Michelle
Twinky
Diane
Jessica
Sunf
Stina
DMK Designs
Blame Beaches