4.07.2009

Heart Flutter

"Heart Flutter"

What you need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Keith Garvey and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I used HeartRock by Irene Alexeeva and you can purchase her kit here
Fonts of choice, I used Toonish & Aquaelle
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a transparent image, 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the worn/torn paper (re-sized)
I used the pre-shadowed elements, so there is no need to add a drop shadow.
C/P the worn heart
C/P each wing, rotate the left one 9 degrees to the left
Position as shown above or wherever you wish

3. C/P the heart strings
Duplicate and position the second set next to the other
Add any other elements of choice
Add any wording you'd like
C/P your tube of choice
I made my tube B&W
Add drop shadow

Add copyright info and name and you are done!
A Super Easy Tag Tonight!

This tutorial was written on April 7th, 2009 at 11:50 PM by Pimp'd Tagz