4.24.2009

Groovy Babe


"Groovy Babe"


What you need:


Tube of choice, I used artwork by Keith Garvey and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit "Feelin' Groovy" by Sarah over at Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps and you can purchase her kit here
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the tie-dye mat as a new layer
C/P frame of choice as a new layer, I used the tie-dye stamp frame
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, rectangle, trace along the open area of the frame
C/P a paper of choice into selection on the new raster layer


3. C/P any other elements of choice
Add drop shadow
I used the glued button, lava lamp, beads and rainbow ribbon
Add copyright info & name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on April 25th, 2009 at 12:00 am by Pimp'd Tagz