4.08.2009

Elias Cool

"Elias Cool"

What you need:

Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Elais Chatzoudis (Lmt. Edition Tube) and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit by me, Crazy*Cool, and you can purchase this kit here or here
Font of choice, I used Toonish
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the frame of choice, I decided to go with the double frame.
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, rectangle, drag along the frame
C/P your paper of choice INTO selection
C/P the tube of choice, It's best to have one that is sitting or crawling
For the 3-D effect.
Postion the tube as needed
Duplicate the tube and drag one behind the frame layer
You should now have one above and one below the frame
Using your lasso tool, trim along the top layer of the tube,
Cutting the tube as needed to give it a 3-D look.
Add drop Shadow to the BOTTOM tube layer
C/P the second tube or close-up of tube in the frame
Add drop shadow
I decided to make this tube B&W

3.C/P any other elements, I used the beaded wire, a flower, a bow and the WA "Cool"
Add drop shadows as needed
Merge all layers visible
Re-size or trim down tag as needed
Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on April 8th, 2009 at 1:00 PM by Pimp'd Tagz