3.22.2009

Twilight Fan

"Twilight Fan"

What you need:

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott and you can purchase her work here
(The outer tube, with the fangs, was a limited edition tube and is no longer available)
Scrapkit of choice, I used "The Renewal" by me which is part of the saga collection and you can purchase the kit here
Font of choice, I used Twilight
Mask of choice, the one I used was a photo mask and was a PTU so I could not include it
Worn-Overlay, also PTU and is not included
Graphic Program of choice

Let's Begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the frame of choice as a new layer
Add drop shadow
C/P the IMAGE, not tube of the gorjuss girl, as shown above
As a new layer behind the frame layer
Trim any part of the image that may be hanging over
Re-Size frame or image as needed

3. C/P the worn-overlay over the gorjuss image, trim as needed
C/P the tube of choice as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Add any other elements of choice, add drop shadows
Apply your own wordart, add drop shadows

Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on March 22, 2009 at 2:00 am By Pimp'd Designz