3.28.2009

Spring Time Happiness

"Spring Time Happiness"

What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott and you can purchase her work here
Scrapkit "Spring Into Happiness" by Scraps By Jessica and you can purchase her kit here
Font of choice, I used Galaxie Cassiopiea
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPx2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image 500x500 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P frame of choice, I used her postage stamp frame
Rotate 90 degrees
Using your selection tool, rectangle, drag along the open area of the frame
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
C/P paper of choice into selection
C/P any elements of choice
I used her knotted ribbon, felt tree, clouds, paper clip, Leaf group, pink flowers and hearts
Add drop shadows as needed

3. C/P tube of choice behind the flower/leaf layers
Add drop shadow
Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on March 28th, 2009 at 2:15 PM by Pimp'd Tagz