What you need:
Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Keith Garvey and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "Lucky Lady" by Simply Irresistible Scraps and you can purchase her kit here
Golden Twinkle here
Graphic Program of choice
1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels, Open all of your supplies
2. C/P the paper mat included in her kit as a new layer. Add a drop shadow.
3. Apply text of choice or "*Kiss Me*" over and over again to fit on the paper background.
4. Apply any other elements of choice. C/P your tube of choice. Add drop shadow.
5. Merge all layers visible. Add copyright info an name if you do not know how to add a name to an animated tag.
6. Open your new tag into animation shop and open the provided twinkle into the program.
There are 16 frames to this animation, so you will need to duplicate your tag until you have a total of 16 of them, the same as the twinkle.
7. Click on the "Registration Mark" which looks like a large plus sign. And click somewhere on the tag where you plan on placing the twinkle on your tag.
Use the same tool and place it on the twinkle, somewhere close to the center.
No click the "Propergate Paste" which looks like 3 papers together and is located next to the delete frame button.
8. "Drag" the twinkle to the area of the tag you have marked. Play the animation to make sure it's on all the frames. And if you are satisfied, Add your name if needed, save and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 02-25-09 at 3:45 PM by Pimp'd Tagz