2.21.2009

If I Could Dream

"If I Could Dream"

What You Need:

Tube of choice, I am using a General Permission {FTU} tube using the artwork by David Desbois and you can view his work here (Tube is included in the supply zip)
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "You Are My Life Now" which is a FTU scrapkit by me and you can grab that here at my blog
Font of choice, I used AL Dream Boat
Graphic Program Of Choice



Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image 600x600
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the book frame as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layerand drag behind the frame layer

3. C/P the tube included as a new layer behind the frame layer
Re-Size as needed
Using your photo tools, make the image B&W

4. Add any other elements of choice
Add any wording of choice
Add drop shadows
Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on 02-21-09 at 3:00 pm by Pimp'd Tagz