This is an animated tag, to view the animation click here
Things you will need:
Tubes of choice I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac and you can purchase his work here
Scrap Kit of Choice, I am using "Happy Valentine" By Tammy and you can purchase her kit here
Supplies Included, Available here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas Tasklist
Mask of choice
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2
1. Open a new image 600x600 pixels.
Flood fill white.
Open all of your supplies.
2. Choose a paper of choice and apply the mask.
Copy as a new layer.
Copy and paste the frame included as a new layer.
Create a new raster layer in the layer menu.
3. Copy and paste the tubes of choice, inside and outside of the frame.
Trim any parts of the tubes you do not wish to have shown.
Add any photo effects you would like.
Add any other elements of choice.
4. Copy and paste as a new layer the dotted bars included.
Position them both at the top and the bottom of the frame.
You need to place the pink one and the red one over each other.
Both at the top and the bottom.
Add your copyright info now and name if you do not how to apply text
to a animated tag.
5. Hide one of them. So now you should see one red one and pink one.
Save as frame one.
Now do the same thing but opposite.
Save as frame two.
6. Open animation shop, open your animation wizard, and open your 2 frames.
If you are happy with what you see, save and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 4:45 pm on 01-21-09 by pimp'd tagz