1.23.2009

Super Sassy

"Super Sassy"
Things you will need:
Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis and you can purchase his work here
Scrap kit of choice, I used "Super Sassy" by Sarah and you can purchase her kit here
Ripped notebook paper frame, found in my freebie kit here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas Tasklist
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2
Let's begin!
1. Open a new image 600x600 pixels transparent
Open all supplies.
2. Copy and paste the frame.
Add drop shadow.
Using your lasso tool, trace along the opening of the frame.
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer.
Copy and Paste the paper of choice INTO selection.
Copy and paste the tube of choice over the frame layer as new layer, trimming any parts
you don't wish to have hang over.
3. Add any drop shadows, elements. etc.
Add copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 01-23-09 at 3:30 pm by Pimp'd tagz