1.19.2009

Romance My Heart

"Romance My Heart"
{This was re-sized badly by blogger, please click the image to view 100%}
Things you will need:
Artwork of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "Romance the heart" By Missy and you can purchase her kit here
Fonts of choice, I used both 2Peas Evergreen and Fancy Free
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2
Let's begin!
1. Open a new transparent image, 600x600 pixels.
Open all of your supplies.
2. Copy and paste as a new layer, your first frame of choice.
Rotate 12 degrees to the left. Using your magic wand tool, select the are inside the frame.
Go up to "Selection", "Modify", "Expand" and expand 2.
Create a newraster layer BELOW the frame layer.
Copy and paste INSIDE selection on the new layer.
You will repeat this with the second frame, however I rotated that frame
10 degrees to the right.
Merge all layers the paper and frame layers together.
Add any drop shadows.
3. Copy and paste 2 flowers of choice as a new layer behind the frame layers.
Add any drop shadows.
4. Copy and paste any other elements.
Copy and paste the tube of choice.
Add any drop shadows.
5. Add your copyright info and name and you are done!!!
This tutorial was written on 01-19-09 at 2:40 pm by pimp'd tagz