Things you will need:
Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Keith Garvey and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I am using "Be Still My Heart" By TammyKat designs and you can grab her kit here
Font of choice, I used 2Peas Unconventional
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2
1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels.
Open all of your supplies.
2. Arrange the envelope included in her kit and place the notebook paper
between the top and bottom of the element.
Add a drop shadow to the paper.
Merge the layers together visible.
3. Copy and paste the envelope as a new layer onto the your new layer.
Resize as needed.
Be sure to sharpen if you re-size so it doesn't remain blurry.
Rotate 12 degrees to the left.
You may need to sharpen the image again.
4. Add any other elements you wish, adding drop shadows.
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Add any drop shadows.
5. Add any copyright info and name.
You are done!
This tutorial was written on 01-21-09 at 9:45 pm by pimp'd tagz