Items you will need:
Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismal Rac and you can purchase his artwork here
Scrap Kit of choice, I am using "Happily Ever After" by Grunge and Glitter and you can purchase this kit here
Font of Choice
Mask of Choice
Graphic Program of Choice, I am using PSPX2
And supplies included (frame) here
1. Open a new image 600x600 pixels, and flood fill white.
Open all of your supplies into the program of choice.
2. Copy and paste the provided frame as a new layer onto your new image.
Using your selection tool, rectangle, trace along the frame.
Create a new raster layer BEHIND the frame layer, and while that is selected
over to the right of your paint program, in the layers area, copy and paste the paper of choice INTO SELECTION.
DO NOT MERGE LAYERS!
3. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer above the paper frame, and add drop shadow if you wish. If you would like to give it a 3-D look, you can put the tube above the frame layer, and trim any part of the tube hanging over the frame and edge.
4. Now re-size and copy and paste the tube 2 more times, or use different tubes, as new layers
BEHIND the frame layer.
5. Choose the paper you wish to apply the mask to, and do this now.
Copy and paste as a new layer at the very "bottom" of your tag.
6. Add any other elements. I added the tiara, sharpened, the silk-like drapes, and a flower.
Apply any copyright info, wording and your name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 01-14-09 at 8:25 pm by Pimp'd Tagz