1.17.2009

Crushin'

"Crushin'"
Things you will need:
Artwork of choice, I am using artwork by Elias Chatzoudis and you can purchase his artwork here
Scrap kit of choice, I am using "My Funny Valentine" by Sarah from "Pimp your tags with scraps" and you can purchase her kit here
Font of choice, I am using 2 fonts from the A&S collection
Let's begin!
1. Open a new transparent image 600x600.
Open all of your supplies.
2. C/P frame of choice. Using your selection or lasso tool, "trace" along the frame you have choosen until you have the 'marching ants'.
Now go over to your layer menu and create a new raster layer BEHIND the frame layer.
With that layer now highlighted. copy and paste the paper of choice INTO selection.
(The notebook paper is not in her kit, but from my stash and can not be shared)
Choose another paper and apply a mask of your choice.
C/P that mask BEHIND the frame/paper layer.
DO NOT MERGE
3. Copy and paste any elements you wish inside and outside of the frame.
Now copy and paste the tube of choice. A large close-up tube would work best.
Merge all layers visible.

4. Add any copyright info and then your name.
To get the effect I applied the first wording, which in my case
Was "Crushin'" and then added a drop shadow.
Then I used another font, script, and used a different inner color.
Then I added a drop shadow.
Then I went over to where my layer menu is, and where it says "Normal"
Right next to the opacity {100%} slider, I clicked the "normal" menu
And went down to "Hard Light". Which, when viewed at 100%,
has a glow, and almost see-through look to it.
This tutorial was written on 01-17-09 at 10:00 pm by pimp'd tagz