1.26.2009

B&W Love Affair

"B&W Love Affair"
Things you will need:
Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Jennifer Janesko and you can purchase her artwork here
Scrap Kit of choice, I am using "Black Lace Affair" by Toni Scraparoni and you can purchase her kit here
Mask of Choice
Font of choice, I am using A&S Motherload
Graphic program of choice, I am using PSPX2
Let's Begin!
1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels.
Floof fill if you wish.
2. Apply a mask of choice to a paper you have selected.
Resize as needed. Mine was resized to about 450 pixels.
Paste as a new layer.
C?P the circle frame of choice.
Add any elements you would like.
Apply Drop Shadows.
3. C/P the tube of choice. I made my tube black and white.
Add any drop shadows.
Merge all layers visible.
Add copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on 01-26-09 at 10:35 am by Pimpd Tagz