1.11.2012

My Genie

"My Genie"

What you need :

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis

Scrap Kit of choice, I used a FTU kit by Me, here

Font of choice, I used Saginaw

Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the print of choice as a new layer
C/P the circle frames from the kit above the print layer
Using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame area
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
C/P the paper of choice into selection
*You will need to go to selection.modify>expand>9 with the frame above before placing the paper

3. C/P the tube of choice
Add drop shadow
C/P the genie lamp from the kit above the tube layer
Re-Size as needed
Add drop shadow
Add any sparkles of choice from the kit
C/P the gold light from the kit behind the tube layer

Add copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written on 01-11-2012 at 10:55 by Pimp'd Designz