9.12.2011

Girls of Halloween

"Girls of Halloween"

What you need:

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis


Font of choice, I used Jonahpad

Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the lace skull from the kit
Duplicate and re-size as you wish, I reduced the other two by 50%
Rotate them around as you wish, mine are at 15 degrees

3. C/P the frame of choice from the kit
(I used the triple frame, but I c/p it onto a black paper and re-created it)
Open a new transparent image and flood fill white
C/P the frame as a new selection onto the white
Go to selection>expand>5
Crop to selection
C/P above the skulls
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, drag along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection

4. C/P the tubes of choice
Trim and re-size as needed
Add drop shadows
C/P the ribbon above the frame layer
Add drop shadow

Add any wording, name and copyright information

And your done!

This tutorial was written on September 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM by Pimp'd Tagz