8.09.2011

Punk At Heart


"Punk At Heart"

What You Need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by VeryMany
Font of choice, I used Rufus
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the frames of choice
I used the triple frame and filmstrip frame
Create a new raster layer behind each frame layer
Using your lasso tool, trace along the open area of the first frame
C/P the paper of choice inside selection
Repeat for the second frame
Add drop shadow's to the frames
C/P the barbwire of choice
Rotate to match the film-strip frame
Add drop shadow
C/P the skully's of choice
Add drop shadow
C/P the heart print from the kit behind all layers
Add any other elements of choice
I also used the melted heart

2. C/P the tubes of choice, 1 per frame area
C/P the final tube above all layers
Add texture if you wish to the tubes inside the frames
I used the basic "blinds" texture, grey, inside PSPX2

Add copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written at 9:05 PM on August 8th, 2011 by Pimp'd Designz