8.10.2011

I heart Elias

"I <3 Elias"

What you need: 

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Mask of choice, I used one from my CU Freebie blog HERE
Font of choice, I used TS-SBGFarkleberry
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. Apply mask to a paper of choice
C/P the finished result as a new layer to the transparent image
Choose a paper for the frame
Using your selection tool>rounded rectangle, trace out a long shape for the frame
Promote background layer and crop to selection
Do this again, but don't go all the way to the edge, as shown above in my tag
Cut the selection
Now C/P the frame onto another paper of choice
Promote background layer
Go to selection>modify>expand>3
Crop to selection
C/P the newly created frame over the mask layer
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your lasso tool,trace along the open area of the frame
C/P a paper of choice into selection
C/P 3-4 tubes of choice above the paper layer
Trim as needed
Add drop shadow
I chose tubes that had similar colors as the kit.
However if your tubes don't share the same colors, you could always make them B&W as I did with Elias, who did not match the kit colors.

3. C/P the heart of choice
Re-Size as needed
C/P the pinned tab of choice
Re-Size as needed
Add drop shadow
Place behind the heart layer
Add any wording of choice

Add any copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written on August 10th, 2011 at 11:15 PM by Pimp'd Designz