7.15.2011

Cherry Pie

"Cherry Pie"

What you need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Keith Garvey
Scrap Kit by me, "Kiss the Cook"
Font of choice, I used Saginaw
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the frame of choice from the kit
Rotate 8 degrees to the left
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your lasso tool, trace along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection
C/P the oven from the kit above the frame layer
Apply drop shadow
C/P any other elements of choice, I used the following:
Pie, Spatula, book, rolling pin, pot holder and cherry
Add drop shadow to each element used
C/P the tube of choice
Add drop shadow

Add any copyright info and name and your done!!!

This tutorial was written on July 15th, 2011 at 12:30PM by Pimp'd Designz