7.25.2011

Atlantis

"Atlantis"

What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Edward Reed
Scrap Kit by me, "Atlantis" found at PMTW/S
Font of choice, I used Saginaw
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the wheel frame from the kit
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your lasso tool, trace along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection
C/P the tube of choice
Add drop shadow
C/P the rope circle behind the frame/paper layer
Re-Size as needed
Add drop shadow
C/P the net from the kit
Apply drop shadow
C/P the wave from the kit behind all layers

3. Add any other elements of choice
I used shells, life saver, bottle, fish hook and sand

Add any copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written on July 25th, 2011 at 2:20 PM by Pimp'd Designz