9.30.2010

Wicked

"Wicked"

What you need :
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap kit of choice, I used "Wicked Collab" by the PMTW/S gals
Font of choice, I used SA Cinta
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new image in PSP
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the black frame from TammyKat's kit
Rotate the frame 8 degrees to the left
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your lasso tool, trace along the open area of the frame
C/P the paper of choice into selection
Don't merge layers
C/P the tube of choice above the frame layer
Duplicate the tube layer and drag it behind the frame layer
Select the top tube layer
Using your lasso tool, cut the above tube that is over the frame layer
Trim the bottom tube layer as needed
Apply drop shadow to the bottom tube layer

3. C/P the 2 splatter graphics from Sarah's kit behind all layers
C/P the tree from Missy's kit above the splatter images
Re-Size as needed
*I made my tree Black using the B&W photo editing tool
C/P the moon from my kit behind the tree layer
C/P the bat from my kit above the moon layer
*I mirrored the bat for this tag
Add drop shadow
C/P the netting, rotated 90 degrees to the right, and place above the frame layer, re-sizing as needed
Add drop shadow
C/P the green Word Art from Tammy's kit
Place above the net layer
*Make sure it's behind the tube layer*
Add drop shadow
C/P the cauldron from Missy's kit above the top tube layer
You may need to duplicate the cauldron and place one behind the tube layer and trim as needed as you did with the tube layers.

Add copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written on Sept. 30, 2010 at 2:09 AM by Pimp'd Designz