5.01.2010

Rock Angel


"Rock Angel"

What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Sonia Roji
Scrap kit, "I [heart] Rock" by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Letter Gothic Std
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the multi frame from the kit
Add drop shadow if desired
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your magic wand tool, select the open area of each frame
Go to selection>modify>expand>4
C/P the paper of choice inside the selection on the new transparent image
C/P the tube of choice
*I made mine B&W
Add drop shadow


3. C/P the Rock Word Art
Add drop shadow
C/P the wings from the kit behind the tube layer
Re-Size as needed per tube selection
Add drop shadow
Add copyright info and name and your done!


This tutorial was written on 4/29/2010 at 5:00 PM by Pimp'd Designz