3.29.2010

I Love Jeans

"I Love Jeans"

What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrap Kit, "Denim Girl" by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Toonish
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!

1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P the envelope frame
Create a new transparent image behind the frame
Using your selection tool, trace along the frame opening
C/P a paper of choice into selection
C/P the tube of choice above the frame layer
Lower Opacity of the tube
You will need to trim around the envelope so it looks as though the tube is coming out of of the envelope
C/P the string of beads & flowers above the envelope
Add drop shadow
Add any other elements of choice
Add copyright info and name and your done!

This tutorial was written on March 29th, 2010 at 6:25 PM by Pimp'd Tagz