"Get Well Soon"
*If the animation seems stuck, this happened during the upload process and will not show up in the original tag*
What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap Kit, "Doctor, Doctor" by PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice, I used heyMom!heyDadl!
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2
Included Supplies here :
Heart Rate Animation
*Created by me, please do not use in other tutorial supplies without permission
1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies
2. For each layer of the template, C/P to the paper of choice, promote background layer and crop to selection
C/P them to your new transparent image
Add drop shadow
For the bottom layer of the template (Rectangle layers)
C/P as shown above
The black area will be where you place the animation a little later
3. C/P the tube of choice above the circle layers
Add drop shadow
Add any other elements of choice
I used :
Add drop shadow to each
*Now we will start the animation process
Be sure to add your copyright info and name now
4. Using your magic wand tool, select the rounded black rectangle layer
Open the animation to Animation Shop
There are over 30 frames to this animation, and for each frame you will need to copy the frame in Animation Shop and Paste into the selection in PSP
Then add drop shadow and save as frame 1, frame 2, etc.
5. Open your now finished tag frames into the Animation Wizard inside Animation Shop
If you are happy with the speed, save and your done!
This tutorial was written on March 10, 2010 at 7:30 PM by Pimp'd Tagz