2.01.2010

So Sweet

"So Sweet"

What you need :
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
FTU Scrapkit, "Candied Hearts" by Candy Treats
Tag Template # 34 by Sara
*website/blog is gone or missing so I have provided it
Font of choice, I used Vive la Rivoluzione
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!
1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies

2. *For each layer of the template you will need to
C/P onto the paper of choice, promote background layer and crop
to selection
C/P each new layer to your transparent background
Add drop shadow as needed
C/P the cupcake frame from the kit
Add drop shadow
C/P the tube of choice behind the frame layer
Trim and re-size as needed
Add any other elements of choice
I used :
Ribbon
Cloud
Lips
Word Art
Add drop shadows as needed

Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on Feb.1st, 2010 at 4:00PM