1.03.2010

Bad Girl Club


"Bad Girl Club"


What you need:
Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrapkit of choice, I used a FTU scrapkit by me here
Font of choice, I used Toonish
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the frame of choice from the kit
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, Rectangle, Trace along the frame area
C/P the paper of choice INTO the selection on the new raster layer
C/P the fence from the kit behind the paper/frame layer
Add drop shadow
C/P a ribbon of choice above the frame layer
Add drop shadow


3. C/P the tubes of choice and place them similar to above or how you wish
Add drop shadows as needed
Add any text or saying you'd like or the same as above
Add any copyright info and name and you are done!



This tutorial was written on Jan. 3, 2010 by Pimp'd Tagz