11.21.2009

Winter Love


"Winter Love"


What you need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Scrapkit, Frostbitten by Sarah
Tag Template #36 by Vix
Font of choice, I used Aquarelle
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. For each layer of the template, you will need to C/P as a new selection, promote background layer and crop to selection
Add drop shadows when desired
C/P the tubes of choice
I used the inside square of each frame to crop the tube to selection
for an easier fit
C/P any other elements of choice, I used :
Acrylic Snowflakes
Beaded Ribbon
I also used a Photo Edit technique on the tubes
To bleach out the tubes color a bit
You can do this here:
Go to Effects>Photo Effects>Film & Filters
Customize the color choice by choosing white
Film Looks : Glamour
Density:56
Merge all layers Visible
Add copyright info and name and you are done!
This tutorial was written on Nov. 21, 2009 at 10:00 PM by Pimp'd Tagz