11.14.2009

Put me on your Christmas List


"Put me on your Christmas list"


What you need:
Tube of choice I am using artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrapkit, "Naughty List Collab" By Sarah, TammyKat and myself here
Font of choice, I used SNF Practicality
Christmas Tag Template #03 by me here
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2

Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image

Open all of your supplies


2. For each layer of the template, you will C/P as a new selection onto the papers of choice and then promote background layer and crop to selection
Once you have done this, paste to your new transparent image
Add drop shadows as needed
Position as shown in the tag


3. C/P the tube of choice under the frame layer in the large circle area
It's best to have a close up tube for this, but not neccessary
Trim as needed
Duplicate the tube
Highlight the top tube layer and go to adjust>blur>Gaussian blur>3
Lower the Opacity to your liking
Now highlight the lower tube layer and go to your photo editing and make this tube black and white


4. Copy and Paste any of the elements of choice
I used the following :
Tilted Tree 
Swirl Doodle
Ornament
Add drop shadows as needed
C/P the second tube as a new layer
Re-Size as needed
*On this tube I applied the text "naughty" to her shirt
C/P the included word art from the tag template
Place on tag the way I have shown or however you wish
Add drop shadow
Merge all layers visible
Add copyright info & name & you are done!


This tutorial was written on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:15 PM by Pimp'd Tagz