11.20.2009

My Addiction



"My Addiction"


What you need:
Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrapkit, Breaking Twilight by Sarah here
Font of choice, I used Twilight
Template #287 by Missy here

Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. *For each layer of the template, please C/P as a new selection onto the papers of choice and paste as a new image onto your transparent image.
Add drop shadow to each layer
You will need to change the color of the text to match the tag
I used PSP for this
C/P the tube of choice
Duplicate once in position and Gaussian Blur the top layer with the strength being 3
Add drop shadow to the bottom layer tube
Now trim the head area of the tube 
Rotate 12 degrees and place in the frame area of the template
Add drop shadow
*I choose to make this tube B&W using photo edit
C/P any other elements of choice of choice to complete the look
I used:
Chess pieces
Button
Cullen Charm


3. Merge all layers visible
Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on Nov. 20th, 2009 at 3:47PM by Pimp'd Tagz