11.23.2009

I Make Good Girls Go Bad


"I make Good Girls go Bad"


What you need:
4 tubes of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Tag Frame Template by me here
Fonts of choice, I used Ariel & Toonish
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin:


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. Re-Size the frame template to your desired tag size
*Be sure re-size all layers*
C/P the bottom layer as a new layer onto your transparent image
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your raster tool, trace along the open area of the frame
Flood fill the selection with a color or gradient of choice
I used a gradient
Go to Effects>textures>blinds>width:3>color:of choice>Opacity:43
C/P the 3 female tubes of choice as new layers
Make each tube B&W
Trim as needed
Go to your drop down layers menu and select "Luminance"
You should have the same effect as the one above

3. C/P the smaller frames, 1 by 1
Create a new raster layer behind each frame
Use your selection tool or lasso tool trace along the open areas of the frames
Flood fill with the same gradient or color again
If you use a gradient, I rotated mine a different way each time in no particular direction to give it a different look in each
C/P a head shot of the same 3 female tubes
Trim as needed
Duplicate each tube
Go to Blur>Gaussian Blur>3 for each top layer tube
Lower Opacity to your liking
Select the bottom layer tube and choose "Luminance" again for each lower tube layer
Merge all layers Visible
C/P the male tube of choice
Add drop shadow
Type any wording of choice
I duplicated my wording and lowered Opacity on 2 and then I had 2 regular with drops shadows
Merge all layers visible
Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on Nov. 23rd, 2009 at 1:00PM by Pimp'd Tagz