10.18.2009

Trick Or Treat ::: Smell My Feet



"Trick or Treat :: Smell My Feet"

What you need :
Scrapkit, "Knock, Knock Trick Or Treat" by Sarah 
Fonts of choice, I used Creepy & Denasprint
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2
Tag Template #83 by Missy 


Let's Begin!


1. Open a transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. For each layer of the template, C/P as a new selection, promote background and then crop to selection, then C/P onto your new image.
Add drop shadow to each layer.
If you are using the same template, I replaced the brackets & hearts with 
the candy provided with the kit.


3. C/P the trick or treaters included in the kit
Add drop shadow
C/P the candy of choice and replace the bracket & hearts
In the template.
Add drop shadows


4. Add any wording and copyright info as needed
Add name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on October 18, 2009 at 4:30 PM by Pimp'd Tagz