10.31.2009

Angelic



"Angelic"


What you need :
Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott
Scrapkit, Inspiration, By Designs by Sarah
Tag Template #84 by Missy
Font of choice, I used Toonish
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. *For each layer of the template you will repeat the following step*
C/P as a new selection each part of the template onto your paper
or color of choice
Add drop shadow to each layer
Arrange as you see fit


3. C/P tube #1 of choice trim as needed
C/P tube #2 
*I made this tube B&W
Add drop shadow


4. Add any other elements of choice
I used button string & Angel Wings
Add drop shadows as needed
Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written October 31st, 2009 at 3:45 PM by Pimp'd Tagz