9.26.2009

Hocus Pocus



"Hocus Pocus"


What you need:
Tube of choice, I used artwork by Ismeal Rac
Scrap kit of choice, I used "Hocus Pocus" by Saras Scraps
Frame of choice, or the one I used here
Font of choice, I used Twinkle by Rob (PTU)
Mask of choice, I used Becky 22 here
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSP2x


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the frame provided or one of your own
Add drop shadow
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, rectangle, trace along the opening of the frame
C/P the paper of choice inside selection
C/P the tube of choice
Add drop shadow


3. Apply mask to paper of choice
Merge mask layers
C/P behind the frame/paper layers
*I duplicated the mask layer so it fit around the whole frame
You may not need to do that*
C/P any other elements of choice, I used the following:
2 ribbons
1 spider web
1 spider
1 bow
Beaded Word Art
Add drop shadows as needed


Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was created on Sept. 26th, 2009 at 4:05 PM by Pimp'd Tagz