8.28.2009

Angel


"angel"


What you need:


Tube of choice, I used artwork by Elias Chatzoudis
Scrapkit, "Angelic" by Cora's Creation's here
Font of choice, I used Toonish & TheNautiGal
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a new transparent image
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the 3-d frame
Add drop shadow
Re-size as needed
Create a new raster layer behind the frame
Using your lasso tool, select the area around the opening of the frame
C/P the paper of choice INSIDE selection


3. C/P the tube of choice
*I made this tube B&W using photo edit
Position the tube where you'd like it
Duplicate the tube and drag one behind the frame layer
Trim the bottom area of the tube around the bottom frame
Do this to both tubes.
Trim as needed
Add drop shadow to the top tube layer


4. Add "Angel" in the toonish font
Rotate until it's lined up with the frame
(Do this in Vector Mode)
Add drop shadow
Cut the angel wings in half
Place and rotate on one side of the angel word
*I beleive I rotated to 40 degrees you, may need to adjust the settings*
Repeat this the opposite way on the other side
Add any other elements of choice
I used the sparkling stars back splash
Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on August 28th, 2009 at 4:00 PM by pimp'd designz