6.29.2009

Like I was Never Here


(c) Summit Entertainment 2009
Based on a Novel by Stephanie Meyers
"Like I was Never Here"


What you need:
Image of choice, My image came from here
Scrapkit, "Twilight" by Kirsty here
Font of choice, I used TXT LongHand
Graphic program of choice, I use PSPX2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies


2. C/P the frame of choice, I used the worn film strip
Add drop shadow
C/P the image of choice
Re-size and trim as needed
C/P the small group of grass
Add drop shadow
C/P the the the checkered "path" as a new layer
Add drop shadow
C/P a bow of choice
add drop shadow


3. Add any wording of choice
Add any copyright info and name
And your done!


This tutorial was written on June 30th 2009 at 12:00 AM by Pimp'd Designz