5.03.2009

Spring Time Fun


"Spring Time Fun"


What you need:


Tubes of choice, I used artwork by Suzanne Woolcott and you can purchase her work here
Scrapkit, "Gone Buggy" by Oopsie Daisy and you can purchase her work here
Font of choice, I used Gill Sans Ultra Bold Condensed
Tag Template #46 by Sara's Scraps which has been removed, so I am uploading it for you
to download. If you know of her new location, please let me know.
Grab the template here
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPx2


Let's Begin!


1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies


2. For each layer of the template, you will need to
C/P as a new selection, then promote layer, and crop to selection
C/P each layer, starting with the bottom, as a new layer onto your
New image


3. C/P your tubes of choice
Trim as needed
C/P any other elements of choice
I used ladybug, 2 flowers, fern leaf doubled
Add drop shadows


4. Add copyright info and name and you are done!


This tutorial was written on May3rd, 2009 at 4:00pm by Pimp'd Tagz