4.11.2009

Betty Troop

"Betty Troop"

What you need:

Tube of choice, I used artwork by Armando Huerta and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit, "Jasper" by me and you can purchase that kit here or here
Dog-Tags, FTU Add-On here by me
Font of choice, I used Aquarella
Graphic Program of choice, I use PSPx2

Lets Begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies

2. C/P frame of choice, I used the brown paper frame
Create a new raster layer behind the frame layer
Using your selection tool, rectangle, trace along the frame opening
C/P the paper of choice into selection
C/P the tube or photo of choice as a new layer
I added a lightened sepia tone to the tube using the photo editing tool in PSP
Add drop shadow
Trim as needed

3. Merge the frame, paper and tube/photo layers together
C/P the leaves of choice as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Duplicate and arrange around the tag frame
Add any other elements of choice
I used:
Oval Metal frame
Dog tags
Bow
Winged Heart
Tattered Heart
Staple
Circle Ribbon
Add drop shadow as needed

Add copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on April 11th, 2009 at 3:50 PM by Pimp'd Tagz