2.05.2009

Sweet Dreams

"Sweet Dreams"

Thing's you will need:

Tube of choice, I am using artwork by Scott Blair and you can purchase his work here
Scrapkit of choice, I used "Good Night Moon" by Just A Girl's Designs and you can grab her adorable kit here
Vintage Stack Heart Frame by Katie Pertiet and you can purchase her frames here
Font of choice, I used A&S Speedway
Graphic Program of choice

Let's Begin!

1. Open a transparent image 600x600 pixels
Open all of your supplies
Create a new raster layer

2. C/P the frame of choice
I rotated my frame 16 degrees to the left
Add drop shadow
Using your lasso tool, trace along the opening of the frame
Highlight the new raster layer behind the frame
C/P a paper of choice INSIDE selection

3. C/P the tube of choice
I used photo filters to make the tube B&W
Add drop shadow if you wish
Trim any areas as needed

4. Add any other elements
When adding the clouds from her kit, I changed the Opacity to around 78%
Add drop shadows as needed
I would not recommend adding drop shadows to the clouds

Add your copyright info and name and you are done!

This tutorial was written on 02-15-09 at 11:00 PM by Pimp'd Tagz